This week's sketch theme is....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nate Bramble


Greetings everyone. I'm Nate Bramble and I am an independent cartoonist living in the DFW Metroplex. After graduating from the Art Institute in Philadelphia with a degree in cartoon animation several years ago I've worked for some small game design firms and held some freelance web design and marketing design positions.

For the past four years I have been self publishing my own humor based cartoon comic book series for sale over the web, through indie comics shows and local comic shops. I also spent two years writing and drawing the online comic strip Hermit Hill. Along with my own personal projects I have also contributed to some collaboration projects and comics anthologies with other online and local cartoonists.

I am currently drawing single panel cartoons and publishing them to the web through my personal blog with the intention of collecting them into a book series, the first of which is due to be released in the summer of 2011. You can see the details of all my cartooning projects on my site, Bramble Vine Comics, and read my ongoing series of single panel cartoons and sketchbook scans on my personal blog at www.NateBramble.com.

1 comment: