This week's sketch theme is....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paul Milligan


Call me Ishmael. On second thought just stick with Paul. I draw comics. Been doing that since I can remember. Some might call me passionate. Some might call me crazy. Some might even call me fat, but that isn't very nice and has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Under the banner of Stumblebum Studios I and my Stumblebum compatriots self-published several anthologies and one-shots including Mars 1938, The Bradley Boys Adventure Magazine and It Came From Stumblebum. Since 2008 I've been working with writer David Hopkins on Souvenir of Dallas, a one-page comic appearing in D Magazine every other month. Most recently I became a member of that ancient and illustrious order of ink-slinging atomic space knights, Space-Gun Studios and released God of Rock, an 80-page collection of my 24-Hour comic trilogy starring... er... The God of Rock. Currently I'm hard(ly) at work on a 48-page one-shot, Dash Bradley and The Flying Fortresses of Death and How To Lose Big, a graphic novel written by David (him again?) Hopkins. Please love me.

1 comment: