This week's sketch theme is....

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Evan Bryce


Hi, my name is Evan Bryce, and I am an art teacher here in the greater Metroplex. I've been working in comics since I was in college, starting off as a color production assistant, aka 'flatter' on multiple books, most notably The Hunger for Speakeasy and later Markosia. I had a story in Negative Burn, and I've had pin-ups in books such as Crimeland, Astounding Wolf-Man, Brit, and Supermarket: Cash Money Edition. I am also a frequent contributer on Project Rooftop. I've also had an article on Newsarama.

Right now I am having fun with art, as I have fun with teaching! Being an awesome teacher (the students' words not mine) is a rewarding job, I get to work with amazing students, and I get to be a mentor.

Check out my art on my DeviantArt Page , also, I have original work for sale, and can be commissioned for work through Cadence Comic Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment