This week's sketch theme is....

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Just Here For The Gasoline


"The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again... "

Man, I love the Mad Max movies so much. Road Warrior especially, which is what I based Max's look on. And the V8 Interceptor is possibly the coolest movie car of all time. Every once in a while I hear talk of a fourth Max movie, Thunder Road. I would so love to see that movie get made though it would probably be without Mel Gibson at this point. But hey, if they can make a Tron 2 maybe the Road Warrior will ride the white line nightmare once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment